Free 9ja (Naija) Music

« | »

Chris Morgan – Yahweh

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

Chris Morgan is a gospel minister from Nigeria. Here’s Yaweh Yaweh off his 2012 album titled ‘Beyond the Shadows’. Nice song here.
Enjoy!!!

Posted by on 2013-08-11.

Tags:

Categories: Don't Miss, Gospel, Musics, Nigerian

18 Responses

1. YOU WILL,GO MORE HIGHER IN JESUS NAME.

by EVANG.FRIDAY ATABO JUNIOR on Jan 30, 2014 at 22:01:20

2. God bless ur ministry,when ever i listen to ur songs,it takes me deep in2 worship…

by Tsenpet Martins on Feb 9, 2014 at 16:38:55

3. may the Lord increase your ministry in Jesus Name
    AMEN!!!

by Peter Ojodomo Oche on Mar 24, 2014 at 14:26:17

4. Soul inspiring songs….

by Adam Togba on Oct 12, 2014 at 22:02:44

5. Soul inspiring songs….

by Adam Togba on Oct 12, 2014 at 22:02:44

6. U re indeed a source of inspiration and encouragement to the youth and source of pride to the idoma people.God bless you and your singing ministry.we love you and we are proud of you morgan!anya wune wune.Oche from Omega fire ministry.

by adikwu ben oche on Nov 14, 2014 at 13:35:04

7. I am Banji Ojo, I love your songs. Thanks for reminding me ho I am. Each time I listen to your song, I remember I too has about 70 gospel musics most of which are Jazz and Blues that has never been heard anywhere before. Thanks. I will do something about it

by Olabanj Ojo on Dec 2, 2014 at 06:32:42

8. You are inspiring. I thank God for his grace upon your life. I know this for sure that ‘eyes have not seen, ears have not heard….’ Where God is taking you.

by Enato Evans btr on Dec 2, 2014 at 07:37:57

9. Sir Morgan. I v always hoped to meet u in person one day. Your songs are inspiring. My best still remains “Ifeoma”. I love the sax lines a lot.

by Ani Benjamin on Dec 19, 2014 at 22:44:09

10. foido hear morgan songs waooooooooooooooooo

by Adaa Aondolumun on Feb 27, 2015 at 13:46:21

11. there is no freshing place lik d presence of GOD

by Adeogun Austine on Mar 7, 2015 at 16:04:15

12. God is at work in diz man's life

by Salawu Victor Gomez on Mar 15, 2015 at 06:42:18

13. Mr Chris Morgan, pls I need the full lyrics of “Yahweh Yahweh” either video lyrics or just the lyrics alone. Thanks. Ur songs inspired me so much. Bless u more. From Kenneth .O.

by Kenneth .O. on Apr 17, 2015 at 16:52:37

14. I bless God for your life and ministry Sir. I never heard your music before until I saw you at DC 2015 camp meeting in Lagos during the Easter season. I was amazed and slain in the spirit whenever you ministered. I couldn’t leave camp without getting your available CDs. Your songs always minister to my spirit and i feel God’s presence wherever i am that my heart continues to long for God’s presence. sometimes, when I’m lost in the spirit, i forget every other thing because i cannot disconnect. Thank You so much to responding to your call into the singing ministry. God bless You.

by Ng Nony on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:55:59

15. I bless God for your life and ministry Sir. I never heard your music before until I saw you at DC 2015 camp meeting in Lagos during the Easter season. I was amazed and slain in the spirit whenever you ministered. I couldn’t leave camp without getting your available CDs. Your songs always minister to my spirit and i feel God’s presence wherever i am that my heart continues to long for God’s presence. sometimes, when I’m lost in the spirit, i forget every other thing because i cannot disconnect. Thank You so much to responding to your call into the singing ministry. God bless You.
    I love ‘My soul longs for you’

by Ng Nony on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:58:17

16. May the Lord continue to bless you. May He increase you on every sides in Jesus name. Your songs are always blessings to us.
    May I ask you what part of Nigeria are you from? And what language is it you sang at the later part of Yahweh??
    Moreso, can I get the full lyrics of Yahweh?

Thanks.

by Mark on Sep 4, 2015 at 00:55:08

17. God has used u to for me to developed my passion for music and also to be a worshiper like u,u have also been a source of inspiration and encouragement to me and also my role model, wen ever I c u performing life. i pray for morw grace sir, more of God anointing in ur life and also want to be like u

by Christ Sunday on Jun 28, 2016 at 12:49:33

18. More than just a music minister, you are also a prophet, seeing you minister in Awka Anambra state Nigeria, precisely ICPS conference, it was a refreshing time in God’s presence.

by FRED HERO on Aug 29, 2016 at 09:58:53